Re: Did not realize init() exception thrown by servlet. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Did not realize init() exception thrown by servlet. - Websphere ; i got same issue.i dont know why its happening. Does anyone has the ideas why this happens? > Good day time. > I have simple JSR-168 servlet. When I start it it > works good, but when > session is ...

  1. Re: Did not realize init() exception thrown by servlet.

> [...]

    > it shows "Portlet is unavailable..."
    >
    > Does anyone has the ideas why this happens?
    >
    > PS: I use Websphere Portal 5.0 TE
    >
    > StackTrace is the following:
    > 4937aced ServletInstan E SRVE0100E: Did not realize
    > init() exception thrown
    > by servlet Weather: javax.servlet.ServletException:
    > Cannot initialize
    > wrapper servlet: parameter servlet-oid not found
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.std.core.PortletServlet.init(Por tlet
    > Servlet.java:82)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictServletInsta nce.
    > doInit(StrictServletInstance.java:82)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleSer vlet
    > ._init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:147)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.PreInitializedServ letS
    > tate.init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:270)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.StrictLifecycleSer vlet
    > .init(StrictLifecycleServlet.java:113)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletInstance.in it(S
    > ervletInstance.java:189)
    >
    > at
    > javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.j ava:
    > 258)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManage r.ad
    > dServlet(WebAppServletManager.java:870)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManage r.lo
    > adServlet(WebAppServletManager.java:224)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppServletManage r.ge
    > tServletReference(WebAppServletManager.java:455)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getServletRe fere
    > nce(WebApp.java:646)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispat cher
    > Info.calculateInfo(WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.jav a:18
    > 7)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebAppRequestDispat cher
    > Info.(WebAppRequestDispatcherInfo.java:68)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getRequestDi spat
    > cher(WebApp.java:1457)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.getRequestDi spat
    > cher(WebApp.java:1416)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.wps.pe.om.definition.impl.ServletDefinitio nImp
    > l.getRequestDispatcher(ServletDefinitionImpl.java: 258)
    >
    > at
    > org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.i nvok
    > e(PortletInvokerImpl.java:210)
    >
    > at
    > org.apache.pluto.invoker.impl.PortletInvokerImpl.r ende
    > r(PortletInvokerImpl.java:141)
    >
    > at
    > com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.std.PortletContainerImpl.renderP ortl

  2. Re: Did not realize init() exception thrown by servlet.

    It's bug of UTE you should simple restart project on server if this
    occuried.

    news:932546208.1164102711285.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was010.sby.ibm.com...