Add LDAP user using XMLAccess - Websphere

This is a discussion on Add LDAP user using XMLAccess - Websphere ; We user IBM Tivoli LDAP server. $ ldapsearch -b "dc=test,dc=com" -o ibm-slapdDN "objectclass=top" ibm-slapdDN This above command returns DN's in the following format. uid=test,cn=users,dc=jpmorgan,dc=com Why does the following XMLAccess file throw an exception ? Has anyone tried this before ? ...

  1. Add LDAP user using XMLAccess

    We user IBM Tivoli LDAP server.

    $ ldapsearch -b "dc=test,dc=com" -o ibm-slapdDN "objectclass=top" ibm-slapdDN

    This above command returns DN's in the following format.

    uid=test,cn=users,dc=jpmorgan,dc=com

    Why does the following XMLAccess file throw an exception ? Has anyone tried this before ?

    xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="PortalConfig_1.4.xsd"
    type="update" create-oids="true">

    com.ibm.websphere.wmm.exception.WMMSystemException : The following Naming Exception occured during processing: "javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException: [LDAP: error code 65 - Object Class Violation]; remaining name 'uid=i028892,cn=users,dc=test,dc=com'; resolved object com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtx@500e5567".

    Thanks,
    Mohan

  2. Re: Add LDAP user using XMLAccess

    I'm getting the same problem. Did you ever find a solution?

    I seem to be able to successfully create users in the GUI however...

  3. Re: Add LDAP user using XMLAccess

    We found colusion with others that the Update for XMLAccess do work, the new users do not work for at least our version 5.1.02

+ Reply to Thread