Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) in WPS6 using IE7 ! - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) in WPS6 using IE7 ! - Websphere ; Hi I found that IE 7 causes strange error messages when displaying the Calendar part of DWA in the DWA portlet on Websphere Portal 6 The "error" message is ( when you hover over the buttons of the calendar view): ...

  1. Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) in WPS6 using IE7 !

    Hi

    I found that IE 7 causes strange error messages when displaying the Calendar part of DWA in the DWA portlet on Websphere Portal 6

    The "error" message is ( when you hover over the buttons of the calendar view):
    "Domino Web Access Warning; Sorry we were unable to process your request at this time. If you are unable to continue working in your mail-file, please dismiss this this warning and then select View, Refresh from your browser's menu" (see attachement)

    This message(s) occur "even when you almost disable the security in IE 7 or add the site to your 'trusted' sites. It will not work! This can cause a big problem for many customers. I do not understand I tried to call MS but of-course in Holland there is no support in the weekends......and US does not want to help us Dutchies

    In IE 6 the problems are not there!

    Regards

    Ruud van Eijken

  2. Re: Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) inWPS 6 using IE7 !

    I'm having exactly the same problem with some users on a WPS 5.0.2.3.

    Did you find any solution to the problem?

    Regards, Björn Pettersson

  3. Re: Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) inWPS 6 using IE7 !

  4. Re: Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) inWPS 6 using IE7 !

    I don't think this is a WPS issue. At least not only a WPS issue.

    When I'm accessing Domino Web Access directly, without going through the portal, I still get the same errors. This only happens in the Calendar part of DWA, not in Mail, To Do, Contacts or Notebook.

    Maybe there are IE7 fixes for DWA as well? (I'm not that much into Domino/Notes, as you might see!)

    Regards, Björn Pettersson

  5. Re: Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) inWPS 6 using IE7 !

    A screenshot as well..

  6. Re: Problem/Error with Domino Web Access Portlet (Calendar part) inWPS 6 using IE7 !

    It is an issue with DWA not just through Portal. Please see the following.

    http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview...ss=ct3024lotus

  7. Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread