authorization problem in forceRestart (FMC00119E Not authorized) - Websphere

This is a discussion on authorization problem in forceRestart (FMC00119E Not authorized) - Websphere ; I use MQ Workflow 5.3 I have logged on with a user who is not the owner of that WorkItem, but has an authorization which allows him to retrieve this WorkItem (AUTHORIZED_FOR WORKITEMS_OF ALL). When i try to perform a ...

  1. authorization problem in forceRestart (FMC00119E Not authorized)

    I use MQ Workflow 5.3
    I have logged on with a user who is not the owner of that WorkItem, but has an authorization which allows him to retrieve this WorkItem (AUTHORIZED_FOR WORKITEMS_OF ALL).
    When i try to perform a "forceRestart" action on this WorkItem I get the
    "FMC00119E Not authorized" message.
    I was successful in performing other actions on that WorkItem,but seem to have problem with the forceRestart.

  2. Re: authorization problem in forceRestart (FMC00119E Not authorized)

    Hi, you can either

    - transfer the workitem to your userId and then perform ForceRestart() or
    - perform ForceRestart() on the relatet Activity instance.

    Note that no staff resolution takes place when a workitem is
    force-restarted.
    I.e. the only UserId that can work with the workitem is the one that owned
    it before.

    Volker Hoss
    IBM WebSphere MQ Workflow Development

  3. Re: authorization problem in forceRestart (FMC00119E Notauthorized)

    Is the Process Model that the woritem belongs to assigned a category?

    If so is the user authorized to the category?

    If not that COULD be the problem. This is aguess on my part.

+ Reply to Thread