FMC22595W - Websphere

This is a discussion on FMC22595W - Websphere ; I looked at the fmcsys.log and noticed hundreds of FMC22595W Process TRAMITE_ALTA_PGC$AAAAAQOWBVoAAAAAAA AAAA==, connector from Origenes to SIV: Member Origenes:BODY_SGN.OBTENER ORIGENES[2].CODI_ORIGEN is not set. but the workflow server is running without any issue. Does I need to concern regarding this ...

  1. FMC22595W

    I looked at the fmcsys.log and noticed hundreds of FMC22595W Process TRAMITE_ALTA_PGC$AAAAAQOWBVoAAAAAAA
    AAAA==, connector from Origenes to SIV: Member Origenes:BODY_SGN.OBTENER
    ORIGENES[2].CODI_ORIGEN is not set.
    but the workflow server is running without any issue. Does I need to concern regarding this FMC22595W warninggs.

    Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thanks

    Malihaz

  2. Re: FMC22595W

    Hi,

    the answer is yes, you should care about this warning!
    The first reason is, that MQWF assumes a setting if this variable is not
    set, and this assumption may be wrong and creates an invalid process flow.
    The second reason is that this message floods your database and might
    cause severe performance and resource problems.
    Make sure that this container member is always set (e.g. by modelling a
    default value or data connector).

    Volker Hoss
    IBM WebSphere MQ Workflow Development

+ Reply to Thread