Automatic workload in MQ Workflow - Websphere

This is a discussion on Automatic workload in MQ Workflow - Websphere ; Hi, I have MQ Workflow 3.5, and I've been find about "Automatic workload in MQ Workflow", but I just find references in relation with hardware, cluster arquitecture and similars. Someone knows how I can make an automatic redistribution of activity ...

  1. Automatic workload in MQ Workflow

    Hi, I have MQ Workflow 3.5, and I've been find about "Automatic workload in MQ Workflow", but I just find references in relation with hardware, cluster arquitecture and similars.

    Someone knows how I can make an automatic redistribution of activity instances for users? by example, if I have three users in the same rol, user one have 3 activities, user two have 4 activities, and user three have 1, the next activity instance must be assigned to user three, because he have less activities.

    thank you

  2. Re: Automatic workload in MQ Workflow

    If I understand your question correctly, the only way to do this type of load balancing would be to have all of your activities assigned "from container" and to precede each activity with a step to determine which user to assign.

    Why not just do the assignment by role, and have all the activities go to all the users eligible to do work for that role?

+ Reply to Thread