Re: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class[com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.tags.ClientTag$TEI - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class[com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.tags.ClientTag$TEI - Websphere ; Hi, I have also the error "Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: JSPG0235E: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class [org.apache.taglibs.standard.tei.ImportTEI] at com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TldParser.endElement(TldPars er.java:376)" when I'm using jstl 1.1.2....

  1. Re: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class[com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.tags.ClientTag$TEI

    Hi,
    I have also the error

    "Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXException: JSPG0235E: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class [org.apache.taglibs.standard.tei.ImportTEI]
    at com.ibm.ws.jsp.taglib.TldParser.endElement(TldPars er.java:376)"

    when I'm using jstl 1.1.2.

  2. Re: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class [com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.tags.ClientTag$TEI

    Well,

    there already exists a thread for this topic with a suggestion.
    There is nothing that can be added except the hint that the portal client
    was developed for Portal Server 5.x and obviously they removed some
    required classfiles in 6.x.
    I cannot tell whether or when IBM will adopt the portal client for version
    6.x., sorry for this.
    As usual, feel free to open a requirement for this.

    Volker Hoss
    IBM WebSphere MQ Workflow Development

  3. Re: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class[com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.tags.ClientTag$TEI

    HI I am getting same type of error.
    Currently I need to migrate my current project from WAS5.1 to WAS6.1. my project is working fine on WAS5.1 but on WAS6.1, I am getting this error.
    Please suggest some solution

  4. Re: The JSP container failed to load the TagExtraInfo class[com.ibm.wps.pe.pc.legacy.tags.ClientTag$TEI

    could you send the link...

+ Reply to Thread