MQWorkflow with Weblogic server - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQWorkflow with Weblogic server - Websphere ; Can anyone please help me , Can we use MQWorkflow with Weblogic Server instead of Websphere .If yes , any pointer or refrence doc. Regards, sujoy...

  1. MQWorkflow with Weblogic server

    Can anyone please help me , Can we use MQWorkflow with Weblogic Server instead of Websphere .If yes , any pointer or refrence doc.

    Regards,
    sujoy

  2. Re: MQWorkflow with Weblogic server

    There is no restriction of using IBM MQ Workflow with WAS only. I've developed clients using JBoss as the application server, I'm sure there would'nt be any problem of integrating the same with WebLogic as well. You just need to go thru the Workflow API Docs and the programming guide to do so.

+ Reply to Thread