How can i modify a running Process ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on How can i modify a running Process ? - Websphere ; Hello All Iam wondering How can we change a running process . 1) say I have a template with Activities A--B-C-D-E-F 2) say Entire estimated Process time to finish from A to F is one year 3) say after 3 ...

  1. How can i modify a running Process ?

    Hello All

    Iam wondering How can we change a running process .
    1) say I have a template with Activities A--B-C-D-E-F
    2) say Entire estimated Process time to finish from A to F is one year
    3) say after 3 months -- we are at C in the Running process instance and There is a Need to introduce two activities , E1 , E2 after activity E in this running Process .

    How do I get this new activities introduced in the existing running process instance .
    Any help on pointing to any documentation on this is appreciated

    san~

  2. Re: How can i modify a running Process ?

    San,

    this is not possible. What you can do is to add E1 and E2 in the
    SubProcess E.
    In other words: if you need such a behaviour you need to build it into
    your model
    and use subprocesses everywhere where it is needed.

    Volker Hoss
    IBM WebSphere MQ Workflow Development

+ Reply to Thread