connect MQ Workflow to SAP XI - Websphere

This is a discussion on connect MQ Workflow to SAP XI - Websphere ; Hi MQ-Experts! I'm pretty new to WebSphere MQ Workflow: Whats the best way to connect a WebSphere MQ Workflow to SAP XI? Are there any scenarios available? Note, I'm talking about the MQ WORKFLOW and not the normal MQ... So ...

  1. connect MQ Workflow to SAP XI

    Hi MQ-Experts!

    I'm pretty new to WebSphere MQ Workflow:
    Whats the best way to connect a WebSphere MQ Workflow to SAP XI? Are there any scenarios available? Note, I'm talking about the MQ WORKFLOW and not the normal MQ...
    So which adapter/interface do I have to use and whats the best way?

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Steffen.

  2. Re: connect MQ Workflow to SAP XI