adapters - Websphere

This is a discussion on adapters - Websphere ; hello, can anyone link or list adapters for message broker 6? Im very interested in exchange data with Microsoft files (such excel)....

  1. adapters

    hello, can anyone link or list adapters for message broker 6?

    Im very interested in exchange data with Microsoft files (such excel).

  2. Re: adapters

    kwalasek@infovide.pl wrote:
    > hello, can anyone link or list adapters for message broker 6?
    >
    > Im very interested in exchange data with Microsoft files (such excel).

    The File Extender might be of interest although I have no experience
    with it myself:
    http://www-306.ibm.com/common/ssi/fc...um=ENUS205-127

    However the File Extender is not what I'd call an adapter, it's nodes
    for the broker. If you require the ability to pick up the file on
    another machine than the broker then I think you should have a look at
    the JText adapter:
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/inte...dapters/jtext/

    There's also adapters available from other vendors, such as:
    iCore (http://www.icoresolutions.com/products/adapters/) and iWay
    (http://www.iwaysoftware.com/products...pter_list.html)

    But again, I have no real experience with any of these.

    HTH,
    Mårten.

+ Reply to Thread