problem installing MB v6 toolkit - Websphere

This is a discussion on problem installing MB v6 toolkit - Websphere ; Hi I am facing a problem in installing MB v6 in windows XP.I have installed DB2,eclipse,MQ,JDK. while insalling Toolkit Installtion is giving some errors.please find an excerpt from wmbt_install.log below and help me in advance.Thanks in advance. Regards kuladeep STACK_TRACE: ...

  1. problem installing MB v6 toolkit

    Hi

    I am facing a problem in installing MB v6 in windows XP.I have
    installed DB2,eclipse,MQ,JDK.
    while insalling Toolkit Installtion is giving some errors.please find
    an excerpt from wmbt_install.log below and help me in advance.Thanks
    in advance.
    Regards
    kuladeep

    STACK_TRACE: 24
    java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\Program
    Files\IBM\MessageBrokersToolkit\6.0\logs\run_wmbt_ rad_update_errout.log
    (The system cannot find the file specified)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:116)
    at java.io.FileInputStream.(FileInputStream.java:79)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.service.file.PureJavaFile ServiceImpl.getFileSize(PureJavaFileServiceImpl.ja va:1264)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor235.invoke(Unkn own Source)
    at
    sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(De legatingMethodAccessorImpl.java(Compiled
    Code))
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java(Compil ed Code))
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.service.LocalImplementorP roxy.invoke(LocalImplementorProxy.java(Compiled
    Code))
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.service.AbstractService.i nvokeImpl(AbstractService.java(Compiled
    Code))
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.service.file.GenericFileS ervice.getFileSize(GenericFileService.java:849)
    at
    com.ibm.wstools.FileSizeCheckCondition.evaluateTru eCondition(FileSizeCheckCondition.java:74)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.WizardBeanCondition.isMet (WizardBeanCondition.java:144)
    at
    com.installshield.util.ConditionSet.evaluateORExpr ession(ConditionSet.java:110)
    at com.installshield.util.ConditionSet.isMet(Conditio nSet.java:86)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.WizardBean.conditionsMet( WizardBean.java:312)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.ConditionalWizardTreeIter ator.accept(ConditionalWizardTreeIterator.java:45)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.StandardWizardTreeIterato r.accept(StandardWizardTreeIterator.java:174)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.StandardWizardTreeIterato r.getNext(StandardWizardTreeIterator.java:73)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.ActiveWizardTreeIterator. getNext(ActiveWizardTreeIterator.java:36)
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.ConditionalWizardTreeIter ator.getNext(ConditionalWizardTreeIterator.java:40 )
    at
    com.installshield.wizard.MultiWizardTreeIterator.g etNext(MultiWizardTreeIterator.java:68)
    at com.installshield.wizard.Wizard$RunThread.run(Wiza rd.java:1576)

  2. Re: problem installing MB v6 toolkit

    Hi
    I myself found the problem and resolved it.
    my folder structure was not correct.it was the reason for this problem.
    Regards
    kuladeep

+ Reply to Thread