I am successfully able to upgrade the toolkit from WBI 5.0 to WbI 6.0.
But I am getting the following error when I am trying to migrate
ConfigMgr.

C:\IBM\MQSI\6.0>mqsilist -a
BIP8221I: ConfigMgr: ConfigMgr (Version 5) - DSCONFIG
BIP8221I: Broker: DSBROKER (Version 5) - DSBROKER
BIP8221I: Broker: SAMPLE (Version 5) - SAMPLE

BIP8071I: Successful command completion.

C:\IBM\MQSI\6.0>mqsimigratecomponents ConfigMgr -c
BIP8674I: Configuration Manager 'ConfigMgr' (Version 5.0) specified for migration.
BIP8040E: Unable to connect to the database.
BIP8040E: Unable to connect to the database.
BIP8681W: Pre-migration check failed.
BIP2321E: Database error: ODBC return code '-1'.
The message broker encountered an error whilst executing a database operation. The ODBC return code was '-1'. See the following messages for information obtaine
d from the database pertaining to this error.
Use the following messages to determine the cause of the error. This is likely to be such things as incorrect datasource or table names. Then correct either the
database or message broker configuration.
BIP2322E: Database error: SQL State ''08001''; Native Error Code '-30082'; Error Text ''[IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30082N Attempt to establish connection failed with
security reason "3" ("PASSWORD MISSING"). SQLSTATE=08001 ''.
The error has the following diagnostic information: SQL State ''08001'' SQL Native Error Code '-30082' SQL Error Text ''[IBM][CLI
Driver] SQL30082N Attempt to establish connection failed with security reason "3" ("PASSWORD MISSING"). SQLSTATE=08001 ''
This message may be accompanied by other messages describing the effect on the message broker itself. Use the reason identified in this message with the accomp
anying messages to determine the cause of the error.
[...]

The database cannot be accessed with the userid and password that were specified when the broker was created.
Check that the database is running, that an ODBC connection has been created and that the userid and password pair specified for ODBC connect on the mqsicreate
command are capable of being used to connect to the database using an ODBC connection. Also ensure that the database has a adequate number of database connectio
ns available for use.

C:\IBM\MQSI\6.0>

I ab able to successfully connect to the database but not able to identify why I am getting this error.

Can anyone put some highlight on this.

Thanks