Migration problems in Websphere Message Broker from version 5 toversion 6. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Migration problems in Websphere Message Broker from version 5 toversion 6. - Websphere ; Hi All, I am facing some problems in migration of Message Broker from V5 to V6.My input data is in xml format and output is in TDS format. They are : 1)Repeating fields in the MRM are not getting produced ...

  1. Migration problems in Websphere Message Broker from version 5 toversion 6.

    Hi All,

    I am facing some problems in migration of Message Broker from V5 to V6.My input data is in xml format and output is in TDS format. They are :
    1)Repeating fields in the MRM are not getting produced and as a result excess delimeters are coming.
    2)Some fields are not getting produced.

    If some body can help me in this issue it will be great.

    Regards,
    Gourav.

  2. Re: Migration problems in Websphere Message Broker from version 5to version 6.

    1. MQSeries.Net has a forum for Message Broker questions. (http://www.mqseries.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=7) You are likely to get much prompter responses from a much wider range of experts there.
    2. Your problem description is inadequate. When describing parsing and serialization issues, a two-line summary is simply not enough. Post your input XML, a trace of the message tree, and the ouput message.

  3. Re: Migration problems in Websphere Message Broker from version 5to version 6.

    Hi Gourav,

    Did you solve this problem? If not, I'd very much like to know some more details, so that the migration issue can be addressed.

+ Reply to Thread