WebSphere Studio tool kit. "Unresolveable message field OutputRoot.MRM,blah" - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere Studio tool kit. "Unresolveable message field OutputRoot.MRM,blah" - Websphere ; Hi, Using: Message Broker Toolkit for WebSphere Studio Version:5.0.4 I am trying to declare the following references to a message node: "DECLARE O_HEADER_REF REFERENCE TO OutputRoot.MRM.ns:Header;" and get the following warning: "Unresolvable message field reference OutputRoot.MRM.ns:Header." When I "Rebuild All" ...

  1. WebSphere Studio tool kit. "Unresolveable message field OutputRoot.MRM,blah"

    Hi,

    Using: Message Broker Toolkit for WebSphere Studio
    Version:5.0.4

    I am trying to declare the following references to a message node:

    "DECLARE O_HEADER_REF REFERENCE TO OutputRoot.MRM.ns:Header;"

    and get the following warning:
    "Unresolvable message field reference OutputRoot.MRM.ns:Header."

    When I "Rebuild All" the warning does not appear.

    When I type the following statement:

    "SET O_HEADER_REF.ns:HeaderDate.ns:ConsignmentDate = ..."

    the command completion function does not work.

    When I type:

    "SET OutputRoot.MRM.ns:Header.ns:HeaderDate.ns:Consignm entDate = ..."

    The command completion works!!

    I have set the OutputRoot.Properties:
    - MessageDomain,
    - MessageSet,
    - MessageType

    I have set the project references to point to my Message Set Project containing the message set I am using.

    My Questions:

    1. Why do I get a warning "Unresolvable message field .." when I use REFERENCE TO?

    2. Why can I use the command completion utility when I use the full message path (e.g. OutputRoot.MRM....) but not when I use the references.

    Thank you.

  2. Re: WebSphere Studio tool kit. "Unresolveable message field OutputRoot.MRM,blah"

    By command completion I mean the CNTRL + SPACE function that is available to activate a context popup that lists the available message nodes.

+ Reply to Thread