WBIMB and SQL server - Websphere

This is a discussion on WBIMB and SQL server - Websphere ; Hi, I'm using WBIMB with Oracle but I want to know that is WBIMB compatible for SQL server or not. If yes then it requires any other adapter for that or we can use that same ODBC(Oracle) adapter for it. ...

  1. WBIMB and SQL server

    Hi,

    I'm using WBIMB with Oracle but I want to know that is WBIMB compatible for SQL server or not.
    If yes then it requires any other adapter for that or we can use that same ODBC(Oracle) adapter for it.

    Regards,
    Amol

  2. Re: WBIMB and SQL server

    WBIMB does work with SQL Server on Windows only. You use the ODBC driver supplied with Windows. See Installation doc

+ Reply to Thread