For error reporting, I need to store the input message into another XML element. Bascially, this requires me to convert the whole InputRoot.XML element into a text string (including) tags, etc.) and assign it to another element so that it is not picked up as an XML construct, but simply as a literal text string (I want to include it in the body of an e-mail message). Example of desired result follows:

Error Message

'Some text'

Where the InputRoot.XML contains the , and the OutputRoot.XML.Message.Body.Line contains that InputRoot.XML as a delimited string (delimited by "'").

Any input appreciated!

Thanks,

Jeff