Accessing text files from message broker - Websphere

This is a discussion on Accessing text files from message broker - Websphere ; Does anyone know how I can create a text file in a flow? I would like for every message that arrives in the flow to create a text file and put the message contents in it....

  1. Accessing text files from message broker

    Does anyone know how I can create a text file in a flow? I would like
    for every message that arrives in the flow to create a text file and
    put the message contents in it.

  2. Re: Accessing text files from message broker

    Hi Chris,

    I believe there is no built-in node that allows you to create a text
    file in the MB. You can either take a look at the Packs that IBM
    provides, some of them are really helpful like the one that sends
    e-mails, or create a node yourself to do what you want.

    Rogério

  3. Re: Accessing text files from message broker

    Hi, thanks for your answer

    Can you tell me how I can create a node? Using ESQL or something else:

    Thanks

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread