Hi, all
I'm using WBI Adapter for e-mail in my project. I need send my business object(BO) as attachment via this adapter. I take a message from MQ Series queue and it's already encoded in DOS encoding(866). Customer should get a plain text file encoded in DOS. I've managed to send BO as attachment but I must define a variable "BusinessObjectMimeCharset" for adapter in my BO or it will be used by default (Cp1252). E-mail adapter encodes my attachment in this new charset when I assign any code page to this variable. And Customer has a letter with attachment encoded by value of "BusinessObjectMimeCharset". Is there any chance to send my BO as attachment in its original charset?

Thank you in advance
Konstantin Gorbunov