Problem with JText Adapter - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problem with JText Adapter - Websphere ; Hi, I am using WebSphere Business Integration Server Express Plus V4.3.1. I 've configured a Connector and trying to test it using TestConnector Utility. I can start the Connector and Create a BO and Send it successfully, but in the ...

  1. Problem with JText Adapter

    Hi,
    I am using WebSphere Business Integration Server Express Plus V4.3.1. I 've configured a Connector and trying to test it using TestConnector Utility. I can start the Connector and Create a BO and Send it successfully, but in the specified out folder I am unable to receive the file.
    what could be the problem.
    Test connector message says, Sent BO successfully.
    How to work around this issue?
    Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks in advance.
    Senthil Kannan S.A.

  2. Re: Problem with JText Adapter

    Hello Senthil. Sorry, but I don't have any concrete suggestion for
    resolveing your problem. I presume that you're using the Adapter with the
    InterChange Server? It's been some time since I've used ICS, but my
    recollection is that if you're using the Test Connector on one side, then
    you need to validate that something on the ICS server is "subscribed" to
    receive the object. And then you should probably trace the ICS in the
    middle to verify that the Collaboration is sending the GBO out to an Adapter
    on the other side (JText, I suippose if you're expecting a file?). And then
    you might want to trace that receiving JText Adapter to see if it's actually
    receiving data and creating the target file.

    More importantly, this newsgroup is really more oriented towards the
    WebSphere MQ Integrator (WMQI) or the Message Broker, so I don't think that
    you're targeting the best audiance for help (unless your connecting the
    WBIAdapter with a WMQI or MB). You might want to try
    ibm.software.websphere.business-integration if you don't have luck here.

    "Senthil Kannan" wrote in message
    news:206262967.1126336952640.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi,
    > I am using WebSphere Business Integration Server Express Plus V4.3.1. I
    > 've configured a Connector and trying to test it using TestConnector
    > Utility. I can start the Connector and Create a BO and Send it
    > successfully, but in the specified out folder I am unable to receive the
    > file.
    > what could be the problem.
    > Test connector message says, Sent BO successfully.
    > How to work around this issue?
    > Any help is appreciated.
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Senthil Kannan S.A.