I am trying to send an XML request (via SOAP envelope) to a web
service. An element of that request message is TrxnDateTime, a
dateTime element. The specification of the web service requires that
the element's format be yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm

To this end I have edited the element's physical properties under XML1
(the physical format used by the message) physical representation
textbox to match that format exactly.

When tested however, I get the default format yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss that
the webservice rejects in the trace file. I have furthermore tried
changing the contents of the physical representation box further, and
ever removed them alltogether, leaving a blank textbox, but that does
not seem to affect the way the message is sent, as this is seen from
the traces.

Any ideas about this?

Thanks a lot

Chris