WBIMB Unix Processes - Websphere

This is a discussion on WBIMB Unix Processes - Websphere ; What is the standard WBIMB UNIX processes and what is the function of each process and when will I see which of the below processes? BIPBROKER BIPSERVICE DATAFLOWENGINE...

  1. WBIMB Unix Processes

    What is the standard WBIMB UNIX processes and what is the function of each process and when will I see which of the below processes?

    BIPBROKER
    BIPSERVICE
    DATAFLOWENGINE

  2. Re: WBIMB Unix Processes

    emileke wrote:
    > What is the standard WBIMB UNIX processes and what is the function of each process and when will I see which of the below processes?
    >
    > BIPBROKER
    > BIPSERVICE
    > DATAFLOWENGINE

    BipBroker and BipService are the processes which start on broker startup
    (BIPBroker - Broker) and the BipService is a process that monitors the
    DFE (Execution Group). In case the EG were to go down for any reason,
    the BIPService process starts a new DFE process

+ Reply to Thread