Unable to Generate Negative Acknoldgements using WDI - Websphere

This is a discussion on Unable to Generate Negative Acknoldgements using WDI - Websphere ; Hi all, Iam working with WDI at one of the Customer place,I am working with the DataTransformation Mapping of Conversion from EDIFACT to XML.Positive Acknoldgements are being generated but I have been facing problem with the Negative Acknoldgements.Iam unable to ...

  1. Unable to Generate Negative Acknoldgements using WDI

    Hi all,
    Iam working with WDI at one of the Customer place,I am working with the DataTransformation Mapping of Conversion from EDIFACT to XML.Positive Acknoldgements are being generated but I have been facing problem with the Negative Acknoldgements.Iam unable to Generate Negative Acknoldgements when a wrong EDIFACT inputfile has been sent.Wrong Input file like Mandatory elements missing/Structurewrong etc.Iam unable to find any info on this.
    Can anyone guide me on this.

  2. Re: Unable to Generate Negative Acknoldgements using WDI

    can u paste the PRT file here..?
    Dwai

+ Reply to Thread