javax/resource/ResourceException - Websphere

This is a discussion on javax/resource/ResourceException - Websphere ; Dear All, I have developed a small application using j2sdk1.4.1 It is failing while queue manager connect. the code is as follows: int openOptions = MQC.MQOO_OUTPUT + MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING; queueManager = new MQQueueManager("NDS1T.SSS.SFMS.QMGR"); MQQueue queue = queueManager.accessQueue("NDS1T.SFMS.LOCQ", openOptions); MQPutMessageOptions pmo = ...

  1. javax/resource/ResourceException

    Dear All,

    I have developed a small application using j2sdk1.4.1

    It is failing while queue manager connect. the code is as follows:

    int openOptions = MQC.MQOO_OUTPUT + MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING;
    queueManager = new MQQueueManager("NDS1T.SSS.SFMS.QMGR");
    MQQueue queue = queueManager.accessQueue("NDS1T.SFMS.LOCQ", openOptions);
    MQPutMessageOptions pmo = new MQPutMessageOptions();
    pmo.options = MQC.MQPMO_SYNCPOINT + MQC.MQPMO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING;
    MQMessage sendmsg = new MQMessage();
    sendmsg.clearMessage();
    sendmsg.format = MQC.MQFMT_STRING;
    sendmsg.correlationId = sCorrelId.getBytes("Cp500");
    sendmsg.messageId = sMessageId.getBytes("Cp500");
    sendmsg.messageType = nMqMsgTyp;
    sendmsg.write(sMsg.getBytes());
    queue.put(sendmsg);

    The exception it throws is as follows:

    Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/resource/ResourceException

    Please help me regarding this.

  2. Re: javax/resource/ResourceException

    guptaneha12@yahoo.com wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >

    > I have developed a small application using j2sdk1.4.1
    >
    > It is failing while queue manager connect. the code is as follows:
    >
    > int openOptions = MQC.MQOO_OUTPUT + MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING;
    > queueManager = new MQQueueManager("NDS1T.SSS.SFMS.QMGR");
    > MQQueue queue = queueManager.accessQueue("NDS1T.SFMS.LOCQ", openOptions);
    > MQPutMessageOptions pmo = new MQPutMessageOptions();
    > pmo.options = MQC.MQPMO_SYNCPOINT + MQC.MQPMO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING;
    > MQMessage sendmsg = new MQMessage();
    > sendmsg.clearMessage();
    > sendmsg.format = MQC.MQFMT_STRING;
    > sendmsg.correlationId = sCorrelId.getBytes("Cp500");
    > sendmsg.messageId = sMessageId.getBytes("Cp500");
    > sendmsg.messageType = nMqMsgTyp;
    > sendmsg.write(sMsg.getBytes());
    > queue.put(sendmsg);
    >

    > The exception it throws is as follows:
    >
    > Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/resource/ResourceException
    >

    > Please help me regarding this.

    Can you please post your entire code

+ Reply to Thread