Configure HttpInput & HttpOutput for Web Services - Websphere

This is a discussion on Configure HttpInput & HttpOutput for Web Services - Websphere ; Dear All, If anyone have a complete example or good reference for configuring the HttpInput & HttpOut nodes while using a web service, Plz tell me about. Thanks for your co-opreation and quick reply Best regards Abed Rabie...

  1. Configure HttpInput & HttpOutput for Web Services

    Dear All,
    If anyone have a complete example or good reference for configuring the HttpInput & HttpOut nodes while using a web service, Plz tell me about.
    Thanks for your co-opreation and quick reply
    Best regards
    Abed Rabie

  2. Re: Configure HttpInput & HttpOutput for Web Services

    This redbook maybe of interest...

    http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/abstract...6583.html?Open

    wrote in message
    news:1707593687.1121691500215.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Dear All,
    > If anyone have a complete example or good reference for configuring the

    HttpInput & HttpOut nodes while using a web service, Plz tell me about.
    > Thanks for your co-opreation and quick reply
    > Best regards
    > Abed Rabie

+ Reply to Thread