Problems using SendMail PlugIn - Websphere

This is a discussion on Problems using SendMail PlugIn - Websphere ; Hi all, I'm trying to get the SendMail plugin to work. Below is a trace from the failure terminal of the SendMail node. Anyone know what this is about? The email adresses are valid ones. (0x01000010):XML = ( (0x01000000):Message = ...

  1. Problems using SendMail PlugIn

    Hi all,

    I'm trying to get the SendMail plugin to work. Below is a trace from the failure terminal of the SendMail node. Anyone know what this is about? The email adresses are valid ones.

    (0x01000010):XML = (
    (0x01000000):Message = (
    (0x01000000):From = (
    (0x02000000): = 'martin@aprire.se'
    )
    (0x01000000):To = (
    (0x02000000): = 'martin.rydman@zystems.se'
    )
    (0x01000000):Subject = (
    (0x02000000): = 'Testar Subject'
    )
    (0x01000000):Body = (
    (0x01000000):Line = (
    (0x02000000): = 'Testar body'
    )
    )
    (0x01000000):SendMailError = (
    (0x02000000): = '501 Bad address syntax

    '
    )
    )

    /Martin

  2. Re: Problems using SendMail PlugIn

    martin.rydman@zystems.se wrote:
    > (0x01000000):SendMailError = (
    > (0x02000000): = '501 Bad address syntax

    What mail server are you trying to post to? 501 is an error code
    from the SMTP server.

    Can you post to it with an ordinary client?

    Andy

  3. Re: Problems using SendMail PlugIn

    Hi,

    Yes, I've understood as much. I'm using the same server I use for my ordinary outgoing mail from Outlook Express.

    /Martin

+ Reply to Thread