XMS .NET: IBM Message Service Client for .NET Beta Program - Websphere

This is a discussion on XMS .NET: IBM Message Service Client for .NET Beta Program - Websphere ; IBM Message Service Client for .NET (informally known as XMS) has today started an open Beta programme. XMS is a non-Java implementation of the Java Message Service (JMS) API, currently implemented to work with the IBM WebSphere messaging portfolio. Specifically, ...

  1. XMS .NET: IBM Message Service Client for .NET Beta Program

    IBM Message Service Client for .NET (informally known as XMS) has today
    started an open Beta programme.

    XMS is a non-Java implementation of the Java Message Service (JMS) API,
    currently implemented to work with the IBM WebSphere messaging portfolio.
    Specifically, it is a fully managed .NET API that can be used by
    applications to
    send and receive JMS messages via IBM WebSphere Business Integration Brokers
    over Real-time Transport or via the default messaging provider within IBM
    WebSphere
    Application Server v6.

    We welcome you to download XMS from:
    http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp...o=y&rs=message,

    Try it out, and give us your feedback via:
    Please prefix your XMS-related posts to this Beta newsgroup with 'XMS
    ..NET:'.

  2. Re: XMS .NET: IBM Message Service Client for .NET Beta Program

    i about to decide whether to put a deal of effort into this. b4 i do i'm
    keen to find out if anyone else is out there!

    "Charlie Martin" wrote in message
    > IBM Message Service Client for .NET (informally known as XMS) has today
    > started an open Beta programme.
    >
    > XMS is a non-Java implementation of the Java Message Service (JMS) API,
    > currently implemented to work with the IBM WebSphere messaging portfolio.
    > Specifically, it is a fully managed .NET API that can be used by
    > applications to
    > send and receive JMS messages via IBM WebSphere Business Integration
    > Brokers
    > over Real-time Transport or via the default messaging provider within IBM
    > WebSphere
    > Application Server v6.
    >
    > We welcome you to download XMS from:
    > http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp...o=y&rs=message,
    >
    > Try it out, and give us your feedback via:
    > Please prefix your XMS-related posts to this Beta newsgroup with 'XMS
    > .NET:'.

  3. Re: XMS .NET: IBM Message Service Client for .NET Beta Program

    Andy,

    XMS .NET has had good number of diverse downloads and discussions in other
    forums, for example at TSS .NET:

    http://www.theserverside.net/news/th...hread_id=35279

    Thanks,
    Saket
    (IBM)

    "andyks" wrote in message
    >i about to decide whether to put a deal of effort into this. b4 i do i'm
    >keen to find out if anyone else is out there!
    >

    > "Charlie Martin" wrote in message
    >> IBM Message Service Client for .NET (informally known as XMS) has today
    >> started an open Beta programme.
    >>
    >> XMS is a non-Java implementation of the Java Message Service (JMS) API,
    >> currently implemented to work with the IBM WebSphere messaging portfolio.
    >> Specifically, it is a fully managed .NET API that can be used by
    >> applications to
    >> send and receive JMS messages via IBM WebSphere Business Integration
    >> Brokers
    >> over Real-time Transport or via the default messaging provider within IBM
    >> WebSphere
    >> Application Server v6.
    >>
    >> We welcome you to download XMS from:
    >> http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp...o=y&rs=message,
    >>
    >> Try it out, and give us your feedback via:
    >> Please prefix your XMS-related posts to this Beta newsgroup with 'XMS
    >> .NET:'.

+ Reply to Thread