Develop and compiling my own Mbnode is OK - BUT RUNNING FAILS - Websphere

This is a discussion on Develop and compiling my own Mbnode is OK - BUT RUNNING FAILS - Websphere ; Hello ! Platform: WSAD 5.1 java 1.4 Platform: MBtoolkit java 1.4 I'm developing my own MbNode from the typecal sample like public class WorkflowEmulatorNode extends MbNode implements MbNodeInterface{ ...... etc code shown in the bottom } I can build the ...

  1. Develop and compiling my own Mbnode is OK - BUT RUNNING FAILS

    Hello !

    Platform: WSAD 5.1 java 1.4
    Platform: MBtoolkit java 1.4

    I'm developing my own MbNode from the typecal sample like

    public class WorkflowEmulatorNode extends MbNode implements MbNodeInterface{
    ...... etc code shown in the bottom
    }

    I can build the project i WSAD without errors, but running the code
    not successfully

    NB! I have placed jplugin.jar i classpath etc.

    I can't see the WorkflowEmulatorNode.class file any place in the project

    Running the sample code in the MB toolkit environment fails too.

    Platform: WSAD 5.1 java 1.4

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/broker/trace/Trace
    at com.ibm.broker.plugin.MbNode.(MbNode.java:76)
    at WorkflowEmulatorNode.(WorkflowEmulatorNode.java:6)
    at WorkflowEmulatorNode.main(WorkflowEmulatorNode.jav a:64)
    Exception in thread "main"

    If You have any suggestions to what goes wrong please give
    answer this question.

    regards Tom Stevns Nielsen

    Code shown below
    import com.ibm.broker.plugin.*;

    public class WorkflowEmulatorNode extends MbNode implements MbNodeInterface{
    private String _attribute1, _attribute2;

    public WorkflowEmulatorNode() throws MbException {
    // create terminals here
    createInputTerminal("in");
    createOutputTerminal("out");
    createOutputTerminal("failure");
    }

    public void evaluate(MbMessageAssembly assembly, MbInputTerminal in)
    throws MbException
    {
    // do node processing here
    // ...

    // all nodes (except output nodes) should propagate a message assembly
    // to the next node in the message flow via an output terminal.
    MbOutputTerminal out = getOutputTerminal("out");
    if(out != null)
    out.propagate(assembly);
    }

    // the following static method declares the name of this node to the broker
    public static String getNodeName()
    {
    return "ComIspSampleNode";
    }

    // by supplying the following two methods, the broker infers this node
    // has an attribute named 'firstAttribute'.
    public String getFirstAttribute()
    {
    return _attribute1;
    }

    public void setFirstAttribute(String attr)
    {
    _attribute1 = attr;
    }

    // by supplying the following two methods, the broker infers this node
    // has an attribute named 'secondAttribute'.
    public String getSecondAttribute()
    {
    return _attribute2;
    }

    public void setSecondAttribute(String attr)
    {
    _attribute2 = attr;
    }

    public void onDelete( )
    {
    // perform node clean up if necessary.
    }

    try {

    WorkflowEmulatorNode wfen = new WorkflowEmulatorNode();
    wfen.createInputTerminal("MyInput");
    wfen.createOutputTerminal("MyOutput");
    } catch (MbException e) {
    // TODO: handle exception
    }

    }

    }

  2. Re: Develop and compiling my own Mbnode is OK - BUT RUNNING FAILS

    In the meanwhile I have imported bipbroker.jar . It eliminates the

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/broker/trace/Trace

    but afterwards another arises like:

    java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: _createInputTerminal
    at com.ibm.broker.plugin.MbNode._createInputTerminal( Native Method)
    at com.ibm.broker.plugin.MbNode.createInputTerminal(M bNode.java:137)
    at WorkflowEmulatorNode.(WorkflowEmulatorNode.java:8)
    at WorkflowEmulatorNode.main(WorkflowEmulatorNode.jav a:64)
    Exception in thread "main"

    Very funny indeed ;o))

    tsn@atp.dk (Tom Stevns Nielsen) wrote in message news:...
> [...]
    > }
    >
    > public void setFirstAttribute(String attr)
    > {
    > _attribute1 = attr;
    > }
    >
    > // by supplying the following two methods, the broker infers this node
    > // has an attribute named 'secondAttribute'.
    > public String getSecondAttribute()
    > {
    > return _attribute2;
    > }
    >
    > public void setSecondAttribute(String attr)
    > {
    > _attribute2 = attr;
    > }
    >
    > public void onDelete( )
    > {
    > // perform node clean up if necessary.
    > }
    >
    > try {
    >
    > WorkflowEmulatorNode wfen = new WorkflowEmulatorNode();

  3. Re: Develop and compiling my own Mbnode is OK - BUT RUNNING FAILS

+ Reply to Thread