Hi,
I'm trying to set up WBIMB V5 CSD5 with Neon rules and formatter
extension on a win2000 box. I've installed all prerequisite software,
which seem to go fine. When I launch the getting started wizard,
everything is fine until it tries to connect to the queue manager. I
get the following message.

BIP0914E Message brokers toolkit is unable to communicate with the
configuration manager

With the details that WBRK_QM and/or listener is not running. This
isn't the case. I've also created the environment from scratch using
different queue mangers, DBs, ports etc, and I still cannot get the
toolkit to communicate with the configuration manager (2059 return
code). I've checked security is set up correctly etc.

Has anyone got any ideas/seen this problem before?
Thanks
Otis