Flow debugger problem - Websphere

This is a discussion on Flow debugger problem - Websphere ; Hi! I saw a similar problem description here recently but the answer didn't resolve my issue. I run a broker (version 5.0.1 update 2) on a win2k server. ConfigMgr running on the same machine. Message Broker Toolkit version on the ...

  1. Flow debugger problem

    Hi!

    I saw a similar problem description here recently but the answer didn't resolve my issue.

    I run a broker (version 5.0.1 update 2) on a win2k server. ConfigMgr running on the same machine.

    Message Broker Toolkit version on the server is 5.0.2.
    I have created an execution group named "debug" on the broker and deployed a test flow in the debug exe group.
    Installed Agent Control 5.0.2.
    When running Broker Toolkit locally on the broker machine I can hook up to the flow engine and actually see my test flow in the Flow debugging perspective.

    My problem is:
    When trying to attach to the flow engine (remotely) from another w2k workstation, running Message Brokers Toolkit 5.0.4 - I can attach to the flow engine, but I can't see any deployed flows in the attached flow engine.

    Thankful for any tips or hints.

    Regards

    /Jonas

  2. Re: Flow debugger problem

    Hi!

    We have had problems mixing 5.0.2 and 5.0.4
    You should be running the same patch level on all servers and clients...
    This is also true for the Agentcontroller versions
    When you first open your projects in "4" they are converted!
    what this actually doeas Im not certain but it might generate
    different runtime code as well as just the source...

    So: Upgrade the server or downgrade the client...

    Just a thought...

    /Peter

    jonas.almfeldt@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I saw a similar problem description here recently but the answer didn't resolve my issue.
    >
    > I run a broker (version 5.0.1 update 2) on a win2k server. ConfigMgr running on the same machine.
    >
    > Message Broker Toolkit version on the server is 5.0.2.
    > I have created an execution group named "debug" on the broker and deployed a test flow in the debug exe group.
    > Installed Agent Control 5.0.2.
    > When running Broker Toolkit locally on the broker machine I can hook up to the flow engine and actually see my test flow in the Flow debugging perspective.
    >
    > My problem is:
    > When trying to attach to the flow engine (remotely) from another w2k workstation, running Message Brokers Toolkit 5.0.4 - I can attach to the flow engine, but I can't see any deployed flows in the attached flow engine.
    >
    > Thankful for any tips or hints.
    >
    > Regards
    >
    > /Jonas

+ Reply to Thread