Hi all!

I'm trying to validate an xml message in the MRM domain using WBI v5. What I have done is defined the message format in a XML schema. I created the Message Set and configured it to use the MRM domain. I have created the Message Definition File from the schema and now I want to validate the complete incoming xml message structure. How do I continue?

Can I configure validation on a Compute node? Does the MRM validate against required fields and throw an exception if it is missing. Are there some do and don'ts or limitations to this approach?

Right now I have only succeeded in getting the length constraint validation of the field values to work. But if some elements are missing in the xml message, no exception is thrown.

I you have some time to spare - please give me some advice!

Best Regards

:-) Mats