Hi,

I have some strange problems regarding flow debugging. On one W2K
machine I've installed the ConfigMgr, the Broker and the Toolkit
(Versions 5.0.4) and the AgentController. On another WinXP Machine I've
installed the Broker Toolkit. The Problem now is that from the WinXP
machine all seems to work fine. When I open the Flow Debug Perspective
and attach to the (remote) machine, I can see the Execution Group as
well as all Message Flows within this Execution Group. When I do the
same thing on the Broker machine and connect to localhost, I can see the
Exceution Group, but none of the Message Flows.
I think it's not an AgentController issue.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,

Oli