We converted from 2.1 but the mqsimigratemsgflows did not rename the promoted property names that contain spaces. Although the new migrated flow works, spaces are not supported in the promoted property name and may cause us problems in the future (If you have to make a change to the promoted property, it won't let you have a space).
So we started to rename them, but have problems in the flow that is setting the properties (setting the properties that have been promoted from a subflow). We get the error Property "PropertyNameHere" promoted from node "xxxx" cannot be resolved.

Anyone get around this?

Brian