Hi,
i have created message set definitions for a SOAP message, which has complex data types like arrayType and simple data types. I am trying to use mapping node from WBI-MB tool kit to do transformation between two SOAP messages. In mapping file , i am able to find simple data elements to map but not arrayType elements. For arrayType elements, no internal elements of the array are visible in mapping file.
So, i am wondering whether mapping node supports SOAP messages with "arrayType" data types.

i am using WBI-MB V5.0 with CSD04 fix. I am also using support pac for SOAP messages.

I really appreciate any thoughts on this problem.

Thanx,