Hi,

I am looking at dynamically connecting a message flow (v5) to an
Oracle 8 database. The database security model is on a per-user basis.
Each message read from MQ will contain logon credentials accordingly.
As far as I understand the only broker connection is via
mqsisetbdparms and that is a fixed connection.

Currently the areas under investigation include; pooled connections,
proxy connection (Oracle 9i), writing a custom Java plug-in, using
ESQL PASSTHRU.

Has anyone already achieved this and have anything to share? Thanks in
advance.