Could not receive publication. - Websphere

This is a discussion on Could not receive publication. - Websphere ; Hi, I installed WBI Message Broker 5.1 on Windows XP. I tried to run the soccer sample. I saw the registered subscription when I query the subscriptions. There are 8 messages in the SOCCER_PUBLICATION queue. The soccerResults.exe didn't get any ...

  1. Could not receive publication.

    Hi,

    I installed WBI Message Broker 5.1 on Windows XP. I tried to run the soccer sample. I saw the registered subscription when I query the subscriptions. There are 8 messages in the SOCCER_PUBLICATION queue. The soccerResults.exe didn't get any messages. Does any one know what is wrong? How can I resolve the problem? Thank you very much.

    Li

  2. Re: Could not receive publication.

    I think we should give Queue manager name after SoccerResults. Eg: "SoccerResults WBRK_QM".If you have alreadr tried this one..please let me know the error log...

+ Reply to Thread