WMQI/WBIMB SWIFT message validation and throw back error message - Websphere

This is a discussion on WMQI/WBIMB SWIFT message validation and throw back error message - Websphere ; Hi Friends , We have this message routing hub,which routes the swift messages, my problem here is when we recieve a wrong SWFT message, and fails at the SWIFT message set I need to send this message to fail status ...

  1. WMQI/WBIMB SWIFT message validation and throw back error message

    Hi Friends ,
    We have this message routing hub,which routes the swift messages, my problem here is when we recieve a wrong SWFT message, and fails at the SWIFT message set I need to send this message to fail status and throw back the error on gui or update DB telling why the message failed like "Tag 20 Length greater than 15", So how to catch the Parsing ERROR from SWIFT MESSAGE SET

    Thanks

  2. Re: WMQI/WBIMB SWIFT message validation and throw back error message

    Hello Ajit,

    Solve your problem ?

  3. Re: WMQI/WBIMB SWIFT message validation and throw back error message

    Hi Friend,
    Couldnot find good and proper solution for it so far.If you have any idea do suggest.
    Thanks
    Ajit

+ Reply to Thread