I am having a problem in my development environment (this is WinXP Pro,
VS.NET 2003, WebsphereMQ v6 Client).

When attempting to instantiate a queue manager I am getting the error
message: "System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL
(amqxcs2.dll)". The dll is actually on the system in the "Program
Files\IBM\WebsphereMQ\bin" folder. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall
WMQ several times and no improvement. I am also always getting a
problem with the installation as it tells me that gsk7win.exe cannot be
run -- the IBM WMQ site advises that this is due to an incomplete
uninstall and simply to run the thing afterwards. This makes no sense,
as I have been getting the error even after hunting and destroying
everything connected with WMQ, including cleaning the registry
thoroughly.

I hope someone can give me a clue as to how to overcome this.