MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED reason code 2035 on interactive call - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED reason code 2035 on interactive call - Websphere ; This is running on an iSeries. Program monitoring a data queue calls programs to connect to different queue managers on the iSeries. Created an interactive program so end-users could confirm change to data and then call program to connect, open, ...

  1. MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED reason code 2035 on interactive call

    This is running on an iSeries. Program monitoring a data queue calls
    programs to connect to different queue managers on the iSeries.
    Created an interactive program so end-users could confirm change to
    data and then call program to connect, open, put, etc.... The problem
    is on the interactive program I am getting a reason code of 2035, not
    authorized to connect to queue manager. Any ideals ? I do not get
    this from the program running in batch.

  2. Re: MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED reason code 2035 on interactive call

    The reason is simple. You are a moron and idiot. No skilz.
    You have no business in a as/400 shop.

    wrote in message
    news:1147287107.277285.203920@j33g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > This is running on an iSeries. Program monitoring a data queue calls
    > programs to connect to different queue managers on the iSeries.
    > Created an interactive program so end-users could confirm change to
    > data and then call program to connect, open, put, etc.... The problem
    > is on the interactive program I am getting a reason code of 2035, not
    > authorized to connect to queue manager. Any ideals ? I do not get
    > this from the program running in batch.

  3. Re: MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED reason code 2035 on interactive call

    Whoever wrote that last comment is obviously a moron and an idiot.
    iSeries rocks. And by the way your problem is probably due to running
    the interactive job under a profile that is not in the QMQMADM group -
    that should guarantee you authority to any MQ object. Your SBMJOB
    probably works because it uses a user profile in that group.

    Yer Momma wrote:
    > The reason is simple. You are a moron and idiot. No skilz.
    > You have no business in a as/400 shop.
    >
    > wrote in message
    > news:1147287107.277285.203920@j33g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    > > This is running on an iSeries. Program monitoring a data queue calls
    > > programs to connect to different queue managers on the iSeries.
    > > Created an interactive program so end-users could confirm change to
    > > data and then call program to connect, open, put, etc.... The problem
    > > is on the interactive program I am getting a reason code of 2035, not
    > > authorized to connect to queue manager. Any ideals ? I do not get
    > > this from the program running in batch.

  4. Re: MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED reason code 2035 on interactive call

    sweet... only took you 22 days to post the OPs idiot question'

    "rux" wrote in message
    news:1149155966.006822.66820@g10g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...
    > Whoever wrote that last comment is obviously a moron and an idiot.
    > iSeries rocks. And by the way your problem is probably due to running
    > the interactive job under a profile that is not in the QMQMADM group -
    > that should guarantee you authority to any MQ object. Your SBMJOB
    > probably works because it uses a user profile in that group.
    >

    > Yer Momma wrote:
    >> The reason is simple. You are a moron and idiot. No skilz.
    >> You have no business in a as/400 shop.
    >>
    >> wrote in message
    >> news:1147287107.277285.203920@j33g2000cwa.googlegr oups.com...
    >> > This is running on an iSeries. Program monitoring a data queue calls
    >> > programs to connect to different queue managers on the iSeries.
    >> > Created an interactive program so end-users could confirm change to
    >> > data and then call program to connect, open, put, etc.... The problem
    >> > is on the interactive program I am getting a reason code of 2035, not
    >> > authorized to connect to queue manager. Any ideals ? I do not get
    >> > this from the program running in batch.

+ Reply to Thread