Channel Exit sample code for windows and WMQ 5.3 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Channel Exit sample code for windows and WMQ 5.3 - Websphere ; Hi, I am looking for sample code for Channel Exit for WMQ 5.3 running on windows 2000 box. In the exit I need to change some information in the message header [i.e. reply queue manager name and reply queue name] ...

  1. Channel Exit sample code for windows and WMQ 5.3

    Hi,

    I am looking for sample code for Channel Exit for WMQ 5.3 running on
    windows 2000 box.

    In the exit I need to change some information in the message header
    [i.e. reply queue manager name and reply queue name]

    Thanks

  2. Re: Channel Exit sample code for windows and WMQ 5.3

    Here is a sample skeleton code I found in MQ Intercommunication Manual
    and I was able to compile in Windows XP using Microsoft Visual C++
    (Visual Studio 6.0).

    #include
    #include
    void MQStart() {;} /* dummy entry point - for consistency only */
    void MQENTRY ChannelExit ( PMQCXP pChannelExitParms,
    PMQCD pChannelDefinition,
    PMQLONG pDataLength,
    PMQLONG pAgentBufferLength,
    PMQVOID pAgentBuffer,