How to auto start a sender channel - Websphere

This is a discussion on How to auto start a sender channel - Websphere ; A sender channel would shut down after some time, how do I 'trigger' it to start using the the XMIT queue. Thanks, this trigger business always drive me crazy because it is so indirect....

  1. How to auto start a sender channel

    A sender channel would shut down after some time, how do I 'trigger' it to
    start using the the XMIT queue.
    Thanks, this trigger business always drive me crazy because it is so
    indirect.

  2. Re: How to auto start a sender channel

    DEFINE QLOCAL ('yourxmitq') +
    TRIGGER +
    TRIGTYPE(FIRST) +
    TRIGDPTH(1) +
    TRIGMPRI(0) +
    TRIGDATA('yourchannel') +
    PROCESS(' ') +
    INITQ('SYSTEM.CHANNEL.INITQ') +

    /Morten

    "Phil Hunt" wrote in message
    >A sender channel would shut down after some time, how do I 'trigger' it to
    >start using the the XMIT queue.
    > Thanks, this trigger business always drive me crazy because it is so
    > indirect.

+ Reply to Thread