MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'hostName:QM.PTVWDI' - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'hostName:QM.PTVWDI' - Websphere ; Hi All. I am trying to connect to the WeBShere MQ using java program I downloded from "http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/isv/tech/sampmq.html" This is the output from the console Creating a QueueConnectionFactory Transport type is set to CLIENT. Creating a Connection caught JMSException: javax.jms.JMSException: ...

  1. MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'hostName:QM.PTVWDI'

    Hi All. I am trying to connect to the WeBShere MQ using java program I downloded from "http://www-304.ibm.com/jct09002c/isv/tech/sampmq.html"

    This is the output from the console
    Creating a QueueConnectionFactory
    Transport type is set to CLIENT.
    Creating a Connection
    caught JMSException: javax.jms.JMSException: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'hostName:QM.PTVWDI'
    linked exception: com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2009
    MQJE016: MQ queue manager closed channel immediately during connect
    Closure reason = 2009
    finished

    I am not MQ admin, so I really need an advice about what to do.
    Please if you have any idea what to do, sujest me.
    I you have some documentation about how to config MQ for the remote connection step by step it will be very helpfull too.

    P.S I replaced the host name for the sequrity reason

  2. Re: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for

    I managed to solve this problem . Now I am getting the next error

    An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2058
    MQJE036: Queue manager rejected connection attempt

    I don't know what to do

  3. Re: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for 'hostName:QM.PTVWDI'

    wrote in message
    news:359558845.1175673148778.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was010.sby.ibm.com...
    >I managed to solve this problem . Now I am getting the next error
    >
    > An MQException occurred: Completion Code 2, Reason 2058
    > MQJE036: Queue manager rejected connection attempt
    >
    > I don't know what to do

    mqrc 2058 implies the qmgr name is incorrect, do you have the qmgr name
    correct (including case) are you pointing at the correct host and port?

  4. Re: MQJMS2005: failed to create MQQueueManager for

    Can you please tell as to how were you able to remove the earlier error.

+ Reply to Thread