WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed - Websphere

This is a discussion on WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed - Websphere ; Hi, I am stuck with below error. please advise. At the time of creating a queue manager, I am getting below error. Creating Queue Manager Failed WebSphere MQ Queue Manager created exitvalue = 536892949, Previously there was Error. AMQ5615, Default ...

  1. WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Hi,

    I am stuck with below error. please advise.
    At the time of creating a queue manager, I am getting below error.
    Creating Queue Manager Failed

    WebSphere MQ Queue Manager created
    exitvalue = 536892949,

    Previously there was Error.
    AMQ5615, Default Objects cannot be created, CompCode=2, Reason=2059, exitvalue=71.

    I have also reinstall/install many times to resolve this problem.
    Any workaround to resolve this..
    Regards,
    Vivek

  2. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Hi Vivek,

    What is the operating system?

    When a qmgr is created, MQ actually starts the qmgr for a short while
    to create the default objects, and then ends it. 2059 indicates crtmqm
    could not connect to the qmgr.

    Are there any FDC files or interesting messages in AMQERR01.LOG in the
    various 'errors' directories?

    Glenn.

    o/s is this wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am stuck with below error. please advise.
    > At the time of creating a queue manager, I am getting below error.
    > Creating Queue Manager Failed
    >
    > WebSphere MQ Queue Manager created
    > exitvalue = 536892949,
    >
    > Previously there was Error.
    > AMQ5615, Default Objects cannot be created, CompCode=2, Reason=2059,
    > exitvalue=71.
    >
    > I have also reinstall/install many times to resolve this problem.
    > Any workaround to resolve this..
    > Regards,
    > Vivek

  3. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    I have tried using command prompt by using 'strmqm'.

    The exact error I got is mentioned below.

    * Command: amqmdain qmgr start test
    WebSphere MQ queue manager 'test' starting.
    5 log records accessed on queue manager 'test' during the log replay phase.
    Log replay for queue manager 'test' complete.
    Transaction manager state recovered for queue manager 'test'.
    AMQ5615: Default objects cannot be created: CompCode = 2 Reason = 2059.
    exitvalue = 71.

    Many Log files has been created,most of them are blank and only one log file specific to queue manager has details.

    I have attached 'AMQERR01.LOG' sample log file.. As I am not able to recognize exact error.

    Any help will be highly appreciated.
    Vivek

  4. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Operating system i m using microsoft windows xp..

  5. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Yes, There are many FDC files and AMQERR01 files under WebSphereMQ\errors.

    First Failure System report shown in the FDC File is below

    | |
    | WebSphere MQ First Failure Symptom Report |
    | ========================================= |
    | |
    | Date/Time :- Thu December 14 16:44:19 India Standard Time 2006 |
    | Host Name :- HDDLGSDMNK0288 (Windows XP Build 2600: Service Pack 2) |
    | PIDS :- 5724H7200 |
    | LVLS :- 6.0.0.0 |
    | Product Long Name :- WebSphere MQ for Windows |
    | Vendor :- IBM |
    | Probe Id :- ZF095010 |
    | Application Name :- MQM |
    | Component :- zfuCacheAuthQueue |
    | SCCS Info :- cmd/oam/amqzfuma.c, 1.86 |
    | Line Number :- 944 |
    | Build Date :- May 19 2005 |
    | CMVC level :- p000-L050519 |
    | Build Type :- IKAP - (Production) |
    | UserID :- vivek.garg |
    | Process Name :- C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin\amqzfuma.exe |
    | Process :- 00003844 |
    | Thread :- 00000001 |
    | QueueManager :- test |
    | ConnId(2) QM :- 3 |
    | Major Errorcode :- MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED |
    | Minor Errorcode :- OK |
    | Probe Type :- MSGAMQ07F3 |
    | Probe Severity :- 4 |
    | Probe Description :- AMQ6090: WebSphere MQ was unable to display an error |
    | message 7F3. |
    | FDCSequenceNumber :- 0 |
    | |

    and some environmental variables are like ->

    Environment Variables
    ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\Documents and Settings\All Users
    APPDATA=C:\Documents and Settings\vivek.garg\Application Data
    CLASSPATH=C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\providerutil.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\com.ibm.mqjms.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\ldap.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\jta.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\jndi.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\jms.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\connector.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\fscontext.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib\com.ibm.mq.jar
    CLIENTNAME=Console
    CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
    COMPUTERNAME=HDDLGSDMNK0288
    ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
    FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
    HOMEDRIVE=C:
    HOMEPATH=\Documents and Settings\vivek.garg
    lib=C:\Program Files\SQLXML 4.0\bin\
    LOGONSERVER=\\GGN-HCLT-ADC02
    MQ_JAVA_DATA_PATH=C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ
    MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH=C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java
    MQ_JAVA_LIB_PATH=C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib
    NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1
    OS=Windows_NT
    Path=: /usr/mqm/bin
    PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WS F;.WSH
    PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
    PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model 44 Stepping 2, AuthenticAMD
    PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
    PROCESSOR_REVISION=2c02
    ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
    PROMPT=$P$G
    SESSIONNAME=Console
    SystemDrive=C:
    SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS

  6. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Actually there are two FDC files created..
    One show previous error ' authorization one'

    Second show below error...

    | |
    | WebSphere MQ First Failure Symptom Report |
    | ========================================= |
    | |
    | Date/Time :- Thu December 14 17:40:36 India Standard Time 2006 |
    | Host Name :- HDDLGSDMNK0288 (Windows XP Build 2600: Service Pack 2) |
    | PIDS :- 5724H7200 |
    | LVLS :- 6.0.0.0 |
    | Product Long Name :- WebSphere MQ for Windows |
    | Vendor :- IBM |
    | Probe Id :- ZX005030 |
    | Application Name :- MQM |
    | Component :- zxcProcessChildren |
    | SCCS Info :- cmd/zmain/amqzxmb0.c, 1.377 |
    | Line Number :- 6436 |
    | Build Date :- May 19 2005 |
    | CMVC level :- p000-L050519 |
    | Build Type :- IKAP - (Production) |
    | UserID :- vivek.garg |
    | Process Name :- C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin\amqzxma0.exe |
    | Process :- 00003976 |
    | Thread :- 00000001 |
    | QueueManager :- RunQM |
    | ConnId(1) IPCC :- 2 |
    | ConnId(2) QM :- 2 |
    | ConnId(3) QM-P :- 2 |
    | ConnId(4) App :- 2 |
    | Major Errorcode :- zrcX_PROCESS_MISSING |
    | Minor Errorcode :- OK |
    | Probe Type :- MSGAMQ5008 |
    | Probe Severity :- 2 |
    | Probe Description :- AMQ5008: An essential WebSphere MQ process 1612 |
    | (amqzfuma.exe) cannot be found and is assumed to be terminated. |
    | FDCSequenceNumber :- 0 |
    | Arith1 :- 1612 64c |
    | Comment1 :- amqzfuma.exe |
    | |
    | |

  7. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    I saw this same error/rc on strmqm yesterday. Turned out I had upgraded one of the binaries (amqzlaa0_nd) and had failed to set ownership correctly on the binary. Sounds like you may be trying to start under an ID other than mqm or something. Just a guess.

    Herb Williams

  8. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    You wrote:
    | UserID :- vivek.garg
    |
    | Process Name :- C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere
    MQ\bin\amqzfuma.exe |
    | Major Errorcode :- MQRC_NOT_AUTHORIZED

    The OAM process (an essential process of the queue manager) does not
    have authority to open the system authorisation queue. This may be due
    to the userid it is running from.

    Glenn.

    wrote:
> [...]

    > MQ\Java\lib\fscontext.jar;C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere
    > MQ\Java\lib\com.ibm.mq.jar CLIENTNAME=Console
    > CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
    > COMPUTERNAME=HDDLGSDMNK0288 ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
    > FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO HOMEDRIVE=C: HOMEPATH=\Documents and
    > Settings\vivek.garg lib=C:\Program Files\SQLXML 4.0\bin\
    > LOGONSERVER=\\GGN-HCLT-ADC02 MQ_JAVA_DATA_PATH=C:\Program
    > Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ MQ_JAVA_INSTALL_PATH=C:\Program
    > Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java MQ_JAVA_LIB_PATH=C:\Program
    > Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\Java\lib NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=1 OS=Windows_NT
    > Path=: /usr/mqm/bin
    > PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WS F;.WSH
    > PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86 PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 15 Model
    > 44 Stepping 2, AuthenticAMD PROCESSOR_LEVEL=15
    > PROCESSOR_REVISION=2c02 ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files PROMPT=$P$G

  9. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    When I installed WMQ 6.0. This work perfectly fine at another machine.

    I think in my machine.. something got corrupted.. May be some wrong registry entries............

  10. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Hi,
    Well I am also facing the same issue:

    C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin>strmqm -c test4
    WebSphere MQ queue manager 'test4' starting.
    8 log records accessed on queue manager 'test4' during the log replay phase.
    Log replay for queue manager 'test4' complete.
    Transaction manager state recovered for queue manager 'test4'.
    Setup completed.
    AMQ5615: Default objects cannot be created: CompCode = 2 Reason = 2063.

    And in my case lots of FDC files are getting generated like "AMQ3732.0" but I couldn't understand anything from it. Any help will be highly appreciated.

  11. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    ashish.benjamin@perficient.com wrote:
    > Hi,
    > Well I am also facing the same issue:
    >
    > C:\Program Files\IBM\WebSphere MQ\bin>strmqm -c test4
    > WebSphere MQ queue manager 'test4' starting.
    > 8 log records accessed on queue manager 'test4' during the log replay phase.
    > Log replay for queue manager 'test4' complete.
    > Transaction manager state recovered for queue manager 'test4'.
    > Setup completed.
    > AMQ5615: Default objects cannot be created: CompCode = 2 Reason = 2063.

    2063 is MQRC_SECURITY_ERROR. This probably means one of the following
    is true:

    You are running the command as a user who is not a member of the mqm group.
    The queue manager doesn't have authority to create files in its data
    directory.
    There is at least one Windows 2000 or later domain controller in your
    environment and the steps required by the MQ installer when this is the
    case have not been followed correctly.

    Phil

  12. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Thanks for the input.
    I could resolve my problem by switching my machine to local user domain. Although my mqm group had both Adminstrator and mqm user but still it was not able to create the default objects when creating a new queue manager. Because of which I was not able to create my local queues.
    But after switching my machine domain to local, everything got resolved.

    Thanks

  13. Re: WebSphere MQ Explorere, Queue Manager Creation Failed

    Quote Originally Posted by unix View Post
    Hi,

    I am stuck with below error. please advise.
    At the time of creating a queue manager, I am getting below error.
    Creating Queue Manager Failed

    WebSphere MQ Queue Manager created
    exitvalue = 536892949,

    Previously there was Error.
    AMQ5615, Default Objects cannot be created, CompCode=2, Reason=2059, exitvalue=71.

    I have also reinstall/install many times to resolve this problem.
    Any workaround to resolve this..
    Regards,
    Vivek

    Hi Vivek, Is that you from OSG. Reply me if you are the one. Contact me, you know me. my id is ram_uh@ymail.com. fixunix ID - wmq user