MQSeries Client 5.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on MQSeries Client 5.0 - Websphere ; Where can I download the INSTALL FILE for MQSeries Client 5.0? I know it's the version available in ISSI but I'm trying to make a install CD for it.... In XL Leverage Website there is only the MQSeries Client 5.2 ...

  1. MQSeries Client 5.0

    Where can I download the INSTALL FILE for MQSeries Client 5.0?

    I know it's the version available in ISSI but I'm trying to make a install
    CD for it....

    In XL Leverage Website there is only the MQSeries Client 5.2 version
    available for download

    Thanks,
    Fabricio Ortiz

  2. Re: MQSeries Client 5.0

    Fabricio Ortiz Jr wrote:
    > Where can I download the INSTALL FILE for MQSeries Client 5.0?

    You can't. MQSeries 5.0 has been out of service for years. The current
    release is WebSphere MQ 6.0, and the oldest supported release is version
    5.3.

    > I know it's the version available in ISSI but I'm trying to make a install
    > CD for it....
    >
    > In XL Leverage Website there is only the MQSeries Client 5.2 version
    > available for download

    PLEASE remember this is not an IBM-internal forum. The last two
    paragraphs make absolutely no sense outside IBM.

    Regards,

    Phil Willoughby
    --
    Software Engineer (Development)