Introduction needed for MQ 5.3 for someone new to this topic - Websphere

This is a discussion on Introduction needed for MQ 5.3 for someone new to this topic - Websphere ; Dears, I started my path in MQ v5.3, and I find it hard to find introduction about concepts of messaging, channels, queues, .... can anyone suggest reading for this as I already downloaded the infocenter and it talks to someone ...

  1. Introduction needed for MQ 5.3 for someone new to this topic

    Dears,
    I started my path in MQ v5.3, and I find it hard to find introduction about concepts of messaging, channels, queues, .... can anyone suggest reading for this as I already downloaded the infocenter and it talks to someone already knows MQ concepts.

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Introduction needed for MQ 5.3 for someone new to this topic

    Ash,

    A good starting point maybe the dW zone:

    http://www-128.ibm.com/developerwork...ation/wmq.html

    Warm regards,
    Saket

    wrote in message
    news:1828367174.1154867439508.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas009.sby.ibm.com...
    > Dears,
    > I started my path in MQ v5.3, and I find it hard to find introduction
    > about concepts of messaging, channels, queues, .... can anyone suggest
    > reading for this as I already downloaded the infocenter and it talks to
    > someone already knows MQ concepts.
    >
    > Thanks in advance

  3. Re: Introduction needed for MQ 5.3 for someone new to this topic

    Maybe I found the above URL is very general to follow ==> I could not start with, thanks.

    I tried redbook (WebSphere MQ V6 Fundamentals) in the following URL:

    It is not for version 5.3 but I went through it & it got me the basics I needed with small changes between different, and I will recommend this reading for anyone like me starting in MQ.

    Thanks

+ Reply to Thread