strange 2059 error, appreciate for your help!! - Websphere

This is a discussion on strange 2059 error, appreciate for your help!! - Websphere ; I use the amqsput will be successful. but the imqsput failed and report 2059. and another problem is that I wrote some tools which are compiled as non-threaded and muti-threaded programs. the non-thread is successful but the muti-thread are always ...

  1. strange 2059 error, appreciate for your help!!

    I use the amqsput will be successful. but the imqsput failed and report 2059.
    and another problem is that I wrote some tools which are compiled as non-threaded and muti-threaded programs. the non-thread is successful but the muti-thread are always failed.
    I reinstall the MQ6.0.1 for two times and my OS is Aix5.2 but failed again.

  2. Re: strange 2059 error, appreciate for your help!!

    It seems a little suspicious that the non-threaded ones work and the
    threaded ones don't. Are you certain you're following the instructions in
    the Application Programming Guide about building programs on AIX. For
    example, threaded applications must be linked with libmqm_r not libmqm

    It might be worth running your application with MQ trace on and having a
    quick look at the trace to see which call fails.

    Of course if none of this helps if might be worth getting MQ service
    invovled,

    Cheers,
    P.

    wrote in message
    news:1742067953.1154402489380.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas010.sby.ibm.com...

    > I use the amqsput will be successful. but the imqsput failed and report
    > 2059.
    > and another problem is that I wrote some tools which are compiled as
    > non-threaded and muti-threaded programs. the non-thread is successful but
    > the muti-thread are always failed.
    > I reinstall the MQ6.0.1 for two times and my OS is Aix5.2 but failed
    > again.

+ Reply to Thread