Re: Publish Subscribe with Visual Basic 6 - Websphere

This is a discussion on Re: Publish Subscribe with Visual Basic 6 - Websphere ; Hi, Can you please let me know how to download the zip file ? Thanks...

  1. Re: Publish Subscribe with Visual Basic 6

    Hi,

    Can you please let me know how to download the zip file ?

    Thanks

  2. Re: Publish Subscribe with Visual Basic 6

    Jitendra,

    You can use a news reader (for example, Mozilla Thunderbird, or Microsoft
    Outlook Express), setup us news server "news.software.ibm.com" and subscribe
    to this forum. Are you currently accessing this forum as some webite that
    maps to this forum using a browser (and which doesn't allow attachments)?

    Regards,
    Saket

    "Jitendra TL" wrote in message
    news:273270475.1141120254240.JavaMail.wassrvr@ltsg was007.sby.ibm.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Can you please let me know how to download the zip file ?
    >
    > Thanks

  3. Re: Publish Subscribe with Visual Basic 6

    Thanks was able to download

+ Reply to Thread