extended transactional client for XA in webspehere MQ 6.0 - Websphere

This is a discussion on extended transactional client for XA in webspehere MQ 6.0 - Websphere ; i would like to know if i get the client enabled for XA transactions in the webspehere MQ 6.0 package our decision to migrate from 5.3 to 6.0 version shall depend on whether we have to buy this component outside ...

  1. extended transactional client for XA in webspehere MQ 6.0

    i would like to know if i get the client enabled for XA transactions in the webspehere MQ 6.0 package
    our decision to migrate from 5.3 to 6.0 version shall depend on whether we have to buy this component outside the MQ 6.0 package

  2. Re: extended transactional client for XA in webspehere MQ 6.0

    My understanding is that MQv6 technically includes the Extended Transaction
    capability for the MQ Clients, BUT if you use that capability, then you
    indeed need to pay for the MQ Clients (if you don't use that ability, MQ
    Clients are installed/used free of charge). BUT, you'd be best off to check
    with your local IBM sales rep to confirm this.

+ Reply to Thread