relationship with google group? - Websphere

This is a discussion on relationship with google group? - Websphere ; Newbie question: Is this forum associated in any way with the google group of the same name http://groups.google.com/group/ibm.s...ramming?lnk=lr Or do I need to post to both? Thanks...

  1. relationship with google group?

    Newbie question:

    Is this forum associated in any way with the google group of the same name

    http://groups.google.com/group/ibm.s...ramming?lnk=lr

    Or do I need to post to both?

    Thanks

  2. Re: relationship with google group?

    peters@fast.fujitsu.com.au wrote:
    > Newbie question:
    >
    > Is this forum associated in any way with the google group of the same name
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/ibm.s...ramming?lnk=lr

    That's not the same name. This forum is ibm.software.websphere.mq
    and that one is ibm.software.websphere.mq.programming.

    > Or do I need to post to both?

    General MQ product queries go here, programming-specific queries
    go in the other forum.

    However, I'm not 100% sure that messages posted via the Google
    Groups web interface will show up on NNTP servers. In fact I
    can't see this forum on Google Groups at all. There is only the
    programming forum on Google Groups, whereas news.software.ibm.com
    also has a .administration group as well as .mqeveryplace,
    ..mqworkflow and .mqintegrator.

    Andy

    --
    http://thelostoutpost.blogspot.com/