mq version overview ? - Websphere

This is a discussion on mq version overview ? - Websphere ; hi! i am trying to find the history of mq with various versions and differences between all the versions and advantages over one other. so anyone please help me by providing any link or brief information about differences. thank you...

  1. mq version overview ?

    hi!
    i am trying to find the history of mq with various versions and differences between all the versions and advantages over one other. so anyone please help me by providing any link or brief information about differences.

    thank you

  2. Re: mq version overview ?

    I'm not sure exactly what you're after here, but I did pull together a set
    of documents detailing what's in the V5.x releases for someone before. Here
    are the various URLs. Hopefully that will make a good starting point for
    you.

    "MQSeries Version 5 - The Next Generation" - Version 5.0 whitepaper
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/inte...itepapers/mq5/

    Appendix 2 "MQSeries - Growing with Your Business" - Version 5.1 whitepaper
    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/inte...51_white9.html

    Appendix 3 MQSeries V5.2 Release Guide
    http://publibfp.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-...ay00/CCONTENTS

    Appendix 4 WebSphere MQ V5.3 Announcement letter
    http://www-306.ibm.com/fcgibin/commo...97/ENUS202-074

    I still have a PDF of all of these which I will send you directly to save
    you downloading them.

    wrote in message
    news:1004742597.1140710759038.JavaMail.wassrvr@lts gwas007.sby.ibm.com...
    > hi!
    > i am trying to find the history of mq with various versions and

    differences between all the versions and advantages over one other. so
    anyone please help me by providing any link or brief information about
    differences.

    > thank you

+ Reply to Thread